Well what a year that was! And I thought 2020 was busy.
Some of the highlights;
- We secured and commenced 5 new projects worth $170m
- We successfully completed 2 projects
- We built and moved into our new home in Leederville
- Continued to improve our safety culture
- Secured preferred status and negotiating on 6 projects with a combined value of $338m
- Hired 20 new Team members
- Won 6 MBA Awards (most in our history)
- Implemented Jobpac and Hammertech
- Achieved our 3 yearly ISO re-accreditation
And all that during a global pandemic and arguably one of the most volatile periods in recent history.
I’d like to thank you all for your hard work, dedication and tenacity this year.
Have a great Christmas, and a happy New Year. Take a well-deserved rest and come back fresh in 2022 ready to GSD.
The business has been busy with the implementation of Hammertech across all projects. Hammertech allows project teams the visibility to proactively manage health and safety on their projects along with saving time administering compliance activities. This will allow project team members to focus on behaviours that help establish a strong health and safety culture for their project.
We will also be introducing a refreshed set of HSEQ objectives and targets for the new year. These will focus on:
- Improving safety outcomes through injury reduction, increased near miss reporting and risk management to support our maturing safety culture
- Measuring client sentiment
- Improving quality outcomes through developing and embedding a ‘no leaks’ culture at PACT
- Improving system efficiencies
- Diverting waste from landfill
TENDERS: CURRENT, SUBMITTED AND PENDING