Our vision at PACT Construction is clear and simple. We strive to deliver our projects with a view to forming longstanding partnerships with our clients and project stakeholders.
Our key project objectives are to:
- Guarantee a high level of client satisfaction, developing opportunities for future business
- Produce the highest standards of quality and finishes in the marketplace
- Deliver on time and on budget
- Ensure the safety of our workforce, visitors, and the general public
- Deliver project outcomes in an ecologically sustainable manner
This vision provides all staff with a clear and concise focus, helping them to identify what is required to achieve our business objectives as they go about completing their day-to-day roles.
Our management and leadership team work with our staff to support the PACT Construction vision through:
> One-on-One Leadership
We nurture a positive team environment by combining years of experience with fresh ideas. Our team works together to motivate, inspire, coach and mentor each other to ensure all tasks are completed to the highest possible standard.
> Team Leadership
For each new project, we create a specific team responsible for the delivery of all aspects of that project. These teams need to be highly efficient, cohesive, well organised and totally focused on the means by which they will achieve our project outcomes and business objectives.
> Whole of Business Leadership
By creating the right organisational culture and work environment, with a clear commitment to supporting and promoting PACT Construction’s core values, we communicate our vision to our staff in all that we do.