HOW WE’RE BUILDING POTENTIAL WITH A STRUCTURED, SUPPORTIVE CADET PROGRAM Lewis and Nic come from different…
Resolve Finance Fit-out
TYPE OF PROJECT
A key challenge was working around the Homebuyers Centre on Levels 4, 5 and 6. The client requested that the fit-out happen behind closed doors so that customers and staff working at the Homebuyers Centre would be unaware that construction work was occurring within the building.
Through some careful project management, our team successfully eliminated disturbances whilst still meeting strict budget and time restraints. Measures included:
- PACT employees and all subcontractors were directed to use the back entrance instead of the front lobby.
- Waste materials were stockpiled during the week and taken out on Saturday mornings.
- The only building area that was shared was the lift between Level 2 and Level 3.
- Drilling and loud jobs were completed early in the morning before clients and staff arrived or on Saturday mornings.
- Materials were only delivered in utes no more than 3.1 meters high so they could fit in the undercover car park, avoiding the need to park out the front of the building.
- In a tight 10-week handover, we took no time in getting the project up to speed. Shop detailing and demolition started on day one, with new walls commencing within the first week. There was no lag time from demolition to the start of the fit-out. A full six-day week program was run to to meet the client’s move-in date and handover was completed on time.
FEATURES OF DEVELOPMENT
Working in conjunction with interior designers HBO+EMTB, we drew upon our extensive skill set attained as part of the ABN Group to design the new office with exceptional aesthetics and functionality within a 1,000m² footprint. The design allowed the three businesses to share the reception, meeting room and staff hub whilst still maintaining privacy.
Explore our corporate office fit outs in Perth.